Pricing

Prices are all SINGLE sided
12 x 12.....................................$25.00 + tax
8-1/2 x 11.................................$22.00 + tax
8 x 8.........................................$15.00 + tax
6 x 6.........................................$12.00 + tax

A 50% deposit must be made before I start any work on the album

Use the formula below to estimate the cost of your album. A 50% deposit of the
estimated cost is needed before I begin creating pages.

Estimate Cost Formula for:

12 x 12 page – (# of Total Pictures) / 4 = ____ x $25.00 + tax= Estimated Final Cost
8-1/2 x 11 - (# of Total Pictures) / 2.5 = ____ x $22.00 + tax= Estimated Final Cost
8 x 8 - (# of Total Pictures) / 1.5 = ____ x $15.00 + tax = Estimated Final Cost
6 x 6 - (# of Total Pictures) / 1 = ____ x $12.00 + tax = Estimated Final Cost


Please note that this is just an estimate, and this may vary. Additional cost will not
be added without your knowledge and approval. If you are needing more pages
than estimated, and I have your permission, I will added it to the final price. If less
pages are needed than estimated I will deduct the price of the pages from the
estimated cost.

View my website or contact me at timmi@hireparkpages for more information on how I can turn your stack of photos into a beautiful memory book just for you!